Today, taking every precaution recommended by healthcare professionals is an absolute must if we are to stay well physically — but what about our social, emotional, and intellectual well-being during these unusual times?
Join Positive Living and Aging Well advocate Andrew Morgan, as he shares simple research-based choices you can make to increase your joy and happiness while improving your sense of overall health and well-being.
This webinar is offered on the following dates:
August 25, 2020 from 2 pm – 3:30 pm EDT
August 26, 2020 from 2 pm – 3:30 pm EDT
You will learn:
- How our perceptions of aging impact our sense of well-being more today than ever
- How practicing positivity can lead to a greater sense of control over well-being
- How to move forward when standing still seems to be the only option available
- How to reduce uncertainty and increase confidence
- How to maintain social distancing without experiencing social isolation
- And more
To register, please click here or call (703) 594‑7345.
Can’t join us, but want to hear more about The Virginian? Call to schedule a virtual visit.