So much to see and do, right around the corner.
The Virginian is located within minutes of Old Town Fairfax, George Mason University, and nationally recognized INOVA Fairfax Hospital. In addition, The Virginian is located close to all of the restaurants, shopping, museums, sports, wineries, and history that Northern Virginia and Washington, DC have to offer.
For those who like to explore, you’ll find plenty of places to go and fun things to do in and around Fairfax. Here’s just a sample.
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Metro Stop one mile away offers easy access to D.C.
- The Winery at Bull Run
- Fairfax Museum
- Civil War Interpretive Center at Historic Blenheim
- African American Civil War Memorial & Museum
- American Art Museum
- Arts & Industries Building
- Angelika Film Center & Café
- Center For Education At Wolf Trap
- Fairfax Corner
- Fairfax Government Center Farmers Market
- Fairfax Symphony Orchestra
- George Mason University
- Joshua Gunnell House
- National Firearms Museum
- Ox Hill Battlefield Park
- Penderbrook Golf Club
- The Hub Theatre
- The Wine House
- City of Fairfax Regional Library—Virginia Room
- Close proximity to all our Nation’s Capital has to offer