The Visionary Club Membership
Becoming a Visionary Club member will provide the opportunity to instantly enjoy a variety of life enrichment and wellness enhancement benefits. All in addition to the services, amenities, and lifestyle convenience features already included with residency within our community!
Become a visionary and reap the benefits of club membership!
How to access your member benefits:
- Club benefits are available only to new residents who have provided a deposit as well as moved into or otherwise commenced rental payment for an apartment at The Virginian between January 1, 2020 and March 31, 2020.
- Visionaries are entitled to begin accessing any or all of these benefits upon their first day of occupancy/ payment of monthly rental at The Virginian. Benefits must not exceed a total value of $1,500.
- To access benefits, residents should contact Mary Tietjen, Sales & Marketing Coordinator, at (703) 259-6365, who will issue a voucher, gift card, ticket, or other needed information for the requested benefit(s). Please allow 72 hours for completion of any request.
- All Visionary Club benefits must be redeemed by December 31, 2020.
- This offer is not combinable with any other incentives.
Visionary Club members can both invest in the future of The “NEW” Virginian life enrichment community, and receive “Dimensions of Wellness” benefits toward a healthier and happier 2020!
Wellness Benefits Include*
Four 15-Minute “Massages by Heidi” through The Virginian Outpatient Therapy Center
Four-month pass to Oak Marr Rec Center
One-year membership in George Mason University’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
(OLLI). One of the nation’s largest learning-in-retirement organizations!
Whole Foods Gift Card
Total Benefits Value
* Values may be actual or estimated. See “How to Access Benefits” for additional information and use guidelines.