Just a little help can make a wonderful difference every day.
Assisted Living services at The Virginian in Fairfax.
When the routine of each day’s basic activities gets to be a bit of a burden, Assisted Living services at The Virginian can make a world of difference. Just that little bit of help here and there can make everyday living so much more enjoyable.
For every incoming Assisted Living and Memory Care resident, we hold a roundtable meeting that includes the resident, the resident’s family, the Executive Director, and department heads. The purpose of the meeting is to gather detailed information about the new resident’s needs and desires. The information will be used to develop an individualized plan of care for each resident.
Helping you maximize your enjoyment of each and every day is at the center of why we do what we do.
- Three (3) meals per day plus nutritious snacks
- Spacious and comfortable apartments with large picture windows
- Walk-in closet
- Tiled bathrooms with safety features
- Assistance with bathing, as needed
- Assistance with dressing, as needed
- Daily housekeeping, including bed making, dusting, vacuuming, and general cleaning, as needed
- All utilities and basic cable service included
- Emergency call system with 24-hour on-site nursing response
- Fire Life Safety System with sprinklers in each room
- Pull-Cord Nurse Call Emergency System
- Individual Emergency pendants
- Coordination & Navigation with medical services
- Assistance with transportation arrangements
- Weekly on-site activities, including guest speakers, performers, movies, and theatre
- Daily exercise classes, including senior aerobics, Tai Chi, chair exercises, memory fitness, yoga
- Multi-denominational services
- Registered Dietician is available for special dietary needs