There is sunshine to be found in every single day.
At The Virginian, Skilled Nursing Services are provided on a 24-hour basis by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nursing assistants. Along with their training, expertise and skill, they bring a smile to work with them every day. You can trust that you or your loved one will receive the care and attention you all so richly deserve. Please make arrangements to take a tour and see for yourself what attention to detail in nursing services can mean for your family.
Features & Services
- Medication administration and monitoring
- Assistance with bathing and dressing as needed
- Three (3) meals per day and nutritious snacks
- Daily housekeeping with fresh linens
- Variety of stimulating activities
- Transportation with the facility to activities, hairdresser, etc.
- Coordination with physicians and medical services
- Transportation arrangements. Resident is responsible for transportation fee.
- Regularly scheduled care conferences with interdisciplinary team
- Post-surgical care
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Pain management
- Diabetic management and education
- Wound care
- Ostomy care and education
- Gastric tube care
- Hospice and palliative care
- Memory impairment care
Make an appointment today to visit with one of our Health Services Specialists by calling (703) 259‑6365.